Thank you for your continued participation in the iGrow study. We couldn’t do what we do without you! We want to update you on what the iGrow team is doing right now to keep you and your family safe.
The safety and well-being of our participants is our #1 priority.
We resumed postnatal data collection in late July 2020. We resumed prenatal visits in mid-November 2020.
As of 6/30/21, with approval of our risk mitigation plan, we were able to lift a few of our COVID protocols.
Please see below for more information.
- All staff and graduate students have had their COVID vaccine.
- All staff have been screened for COVID symptoms, and if any possible exposures take place supervisors are notified immediately.
- We will screen all participants for possible COVID symptoms prior to your visit upon arrival to campus in the parking lot. We will ask you to sign the screening form at this time.
- All participants will be asked to sign an information sheet regarding iGrow’s added precautions and changes due to COVID. A copy of that form can be found: Here.
- Participants must wear masks when inside the building on campus, clear masks will be provided.
- We are happy to welcome back our babysitting services, in person. If you have a sibling that you cannot find someone to watch during your visit, you can bring that child along and we can have someone babysit him/her. They will be required to also do a COVID screener and if they are over 2 years old, they will need to wear a mask.
- All staff will wear a mask when working with participants. Experimenters can wear additional protective gear (face shield, gown and/or gloves), if requested by the participant.
Summer 2020-> Summer 2021